subject area of
- Aflatoxin Contamination of Non-cultivated Fruits in Zambia.
- Aflatoxin-producing Aspergillus spp. and aflatoxin levels in stored cassava chips as affected by processing practices
- Aspergillus section Flavi community structure in Zambia influences aflatoxin contamination of maize and groundnut
- Distribution of aflatoxigenic Aspergillus section Flavi in commercial poultry feed in Nigeria.
- Field efficacy of a mixture of atoxigenic Aspergillus flavus Link:Fr vegetative compatibility groups in preventing aflatoxin contamination in maize (Zea mays L.)
- Field evaluation of resistance to aflatoxin accumulation in maize inbred lines in Kenya and South Africa
- Fungal species isolated from peanuts in major Kenyan markets: Emphasis on Aspergillus section Flavi
- Metabolites Identified during Varied Doses of Aspergillus Species in Zea mays Grains, and Their Correlation with Aflatoxin Levels
- Nanotechnological methods for aflatoxin control
- Prevalence and distribution of aflatoxin contamination in groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) in Mali, West Africa
- Prevalence of Aflatoxin Contamination in Maize and Groundnut in Ghana: Population Structure, Distribution, and Toxigenicity of the Causal Agents.
- Propagation of mycotoxigenic fungi in maize stores by post-harvest insects.
- Sexuality Generates Diversity in the Aflatoxin Gene Cluster: Evidence on a Global Scale
- Soaking in Aspergillus Parasiticus-Inoculated Water and Aflatoxin in Parboiled Rice
- Uncommon occurrence ratios of aflatoxin B1, B2, G1, and G2 in maize and groundnuts from Malawi