subject area of
- Anti-nutrient analysis of 30 Bambara groundnut (Vigna subterranea) accessions in South Africa
- Characterization of the seed proteins of velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens) from Nigeria
- Enhanced Resistance to West Indian Sweetpotato Weevil (Euscepes Postfasciatus) in Transgenic `Jewel' Sweetpotato with Cowpea Trypsin Inhibitor and Snowdrop Lectin
- Influence of pod maturity and level of domestication on biochemical components in wild and cultivated pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan)
- Nutrient Losses Due to Scarification of Pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan L.) Cotyledons
- One- and two-dimensional gel electrophoresic identification of African yam bean seed proteins.
- Protease inhibitors and lectins in cowpea
- Protein quality of raw and autoclaved cowpeas: comparison between some insect resistant and susceptible varieties.
- Purification and Partial Characterization of Trypsin-Specific Proteinase Inhibitors from Pigeonpea Wild Relative Cajanus platycarpus L. (Fabaceae) Active against Gut Proteases of Lepidopteran Pest Helicoverpa armigera