subject area of
- Addressing the food crisis: governance, market functioning, and investment in public goods
- Evidence for action: a One Health learning platform on interventions to tackle antimicrobial resistance.
- Host country governance and the African land rush: 7 reasons why large-scale farmland investments fail to contribute to sustainable development
- Plant genetic resources for food and agriculture: opportunities and challenges emerging from the science and information technology revolution.
- Tackling fragmentation of climate and biodiversity regimes complexes: the role ecosystem services and payment for environmental services : the role ecosystem services and payment for environmental services