subject area of
- A single-nucleotide polymorphism causes smaller grain size and loss of seed shattering during African rice domestication
- Application of indica - japonica single- nucleotide polymorphism markers for diversity analysis of Oryza AA genome species
- Genetic diversity, population structure and differentiation of rice species from Niger and their potential for rice genetic resources conservation and enhancement
- Genetic variation in blast resistance in rice germplasm from West Africa.
- Natural Diversity in Stomatal Features of Cultivated and Wild Oryza Species.
- Origin, dispersal, cultivation and variation of rice.
- Oryza glaberrima Steud.
- The Rise and Fall of African Rice Cultivation Revealed by Analysis of 246 New Genomes
- The genome sequence of African rice (Oryza glaberrima) and evidence for independent domestication