subject area of
- Earthworm biomass response to soil management in semi-arid tropical Alfisol agroecosystems
- Evaluating restoration of man-made slopes: a threshold approach balancing vegetation and rill erosion
- Potential use of oldman saltbush (Atriplex nummularia Lindl.) in sheep and goat feeding
- Responses of earthworm abundance and production of surface casts and their physico-chemical properties to soil management in relation to those of an undisturbed area on a semi-arid tropical Alfisol
- Revegetation of marginal saline rangelands of southern Tunisia using pastoral halophytes
- Survival and growth responses of Jatropha curcas L. to three restoration techniques on degraded soils in Burkina Faso.
- Technical assessment and decision making for the environmental recovery of waterways and their banks: a science-based protocol