subject area of
- Household socio-economic position and individual infectious disease risk in rural Kenya
- Malaria prevention in highland Kenya: indoor residual house-spraying vs. insecticide-treated bednets.
- Microbiological risk infection assessment using QMRA in agriculture systems in Côte d'Ivoire, West Africa
- Probabilistic quantitative microbial risk assessment model of farmer exposure to Cryptosporidium spp. in irrigation water within Kumasi Metropolis-Ghana
- Risk assessment for Escherichia coli O157:H7 in marketed unpasteurized milk in selected East African countries