subject area of
- General contextual effects on neglected tropical disease risk in rural Kenya.
- Improved methods to capture the total societal benefits of zoonotic disease control: Demonstrating the cost-effectiveness of an integrated control programme for Taenia solium, soil transmitted helminths and classical swine fever in northern Lao PDR.
- Investigating a hyper-endemic focus of Taenia solium in northern Lao PDR
- Prevalence of porcine cysticercosis in the Lake Kyoga Basin, Uganda
- The Global Burden of Disease Study 2010: Interpretation and Implications for the Neglected Tropical Diseases
- The global burden of disease study 2013: What does it mean for the NTDs?