subject area of
- A meta-analysis of contagious caprine pleuropneumonia (CCPP) in Ethiopia.
- Complete Genome Sequences of Virulent Mycoplasma capricolum subsp. capripneumoniae Strains F38 and ILRI181
- Contagious Bovine and Caprine Pleuropneumonia: a research community's recommendations for the development of better vaccines.
- Epidemiological investigations of contagious caprine pleuropneumonia in selected districts of Borana zone, Southern Oromia, Ethiopia.
- Participatory investigation of Contagious Caprine Pleuropneumonia (CCPP) in goats in the Hammer and Benna-Tsemay districts of southern Ethiopia.
- Prevalence of contagious caprine pleuro-pneumonia in pastoral flocks of goats in the Rift Valley region of Kenya
- Reproduction of contagious caprine pleuropneumonia reveals the ability of convalescent sera to reduce hydrogen peroxide production in vitro
- The origin of the Mycoplasma mycoides cluster coincides with domestication of ruminants
- Vaccination against CCPP in East Africa.