subject area of
- Changes in low molecular weight phenolic compounds in Spanish, French, and American oak woods during natural seasoning and toasting.
- Evolution of ellagitannins in Spanish, French, and American oak woods during natural seasoning and toasting
- Evolution of phenolic compounds of spanish oak wood during natural seasoning. First results.
- Merchantable volume system for pedunculate oak in northwestern Spain
- Minimum winter temperature reconstruction from average earlywood vessel area of European oak (Quercus robur) in N-Poland