subject area of
- Consumer preferences for Uapaca kirkiana fruits in Zambia
- Early growth and survival of three miombo woodland indigenous fruit tree species under fertilizer, manure and dry-season irrigation in southern Malawi
- Early recognition of graft compatibility in Uapaca kirkiana Müell Arg. clones, provenances and species.
- Effect of propagule type and fruiting time on Uapaca kirkiana fruit and seed size, seed germination and seedling growth
- Ethnoecological Knowledge for Identifying Elite Phenotypes of the Indigenous Fruit Tree, Uapaca kirkiana in the Miombo Woodlands of Southern Africa
- Nutrient composition of selected indigenous fruits from sub-Saharan Africa.
- TOWARDS THE DEVELOPMENT OF MIOMBO FRUIT TREES AS COMMERCIAL TREE CROPS IN SOUTHERN AFRICA
- The relationship between graft incompatibility and phenols in Uapaca kirkiana Müell Arg.