subject area of
- Formalizing Indigenous Commons: The Role of ‘Authority’ in the Formation of Territories in Nicaragua, Bolivia, and the Philippines
- Making the 'rules of the game': constituting territory and authority in Nicaragua's indigenous communities.
- Nepal’s Changing Governance Structure and Implications for Agricultural Development
- Participation of Local People in Water Management: Evidence from the Mae Sa Watershed, Northern Thailand
- Progress of constitutional change and irrigation management transfer in Pakistan: insights from a net-map exercise