subject area of
- Callus Formation and Plant Regeneration from Protoplasts Derived from Suspension Culture of Rice (Oryza sativa L. cv. ‘Taipei 177’)
- Callus formation and plant regeneration in isolated pollen culture of rice (Oryza sativa L. cv. Taipei 309)
- Culture and regeneration of mesophyll-derived protoplasts of sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench]
- Development of a semiselective medium for isolating Xanthomonas campestris pv. musacearum from insect vectors, infected plant material and soil
- Efficient plant regeneration from Indica (group 1) rice protoplasts of one advanced breeding line and three varieties.