subject area of
- An Analysis of Trade Related International Regulations of Genetically Modified Food and their Effects on Developing Countries
- Fertilizer Trade Under Market Liberalization: Preliminary Evidence from Kenya
- Price stabilization, international trade and national cereal stocks: world price shocks and policy response in South Asia
- Regional trade, government policy and food security: Recent evidence from Zambia
- Risk mapping of Rinderpest sero-prevalence in Central and Southern Somalia based on spatial and network risk factors.