subject area of
- A bitter cup: climate change profile of global production of Arabica and Robusta coffee
- AFLP and SSR polymorphism in a Coffea interspecific backcross progeny [( C. heterocalyx x C. canephora) x C. canephora].
- Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry and Single Nucleotide Polymorphism-Genotype-By-Sequencing Analyses Reveal the Bean Chemical Profiles and Relatedness of Coffea canephora Genotypes in Nigeria
- Genetic diversity and re-classification of coffee ( Coffea canephora Pierre ex A. Froehner) from South Western Nigeria through genotyping-by-sequencing-single nucleotide polymorphism analysis
- Identification, characterization and utilization of EST-derived genic microsatellite markers for genome analyses of coffee and related species.