subject area of
- Cell Wall Polysaccharide-Mediated Cadmium Tolerance Between Two Arabidopsis thaliana Ecotypes.
- Coordinated Activation of Cellulose and Repression of Lignin Biosynthesis Pathways in Rice
- Impact of low lignin containing brown midrib sorghum mutants to harness biohydrogen production using mixed anaerobic consortia
- Improving the feeding value of straws with Pleurotus ostreatus
- Liquid hot water treatment of rice straw enhances anaerobic degradation and inhibits methane production during in vitro ruminal fermentation.
- Photosynthesized carbon translocation and distribution of crops adapted to low-nutrient environments
- The ruminal degradability of fibre explains part of the low nutritional value and reduced methanogenesis in highly tanniniferous tropical legumes
- Xylanase Production by Isolated Fungal Strain, Aspergillus fumigatus RSP-8 (MTCC 12039): Impact of Agro-industrial Material as Substrate