subject area of
- A cytochrome P450 allele confers pyrethroid resistance on a major African malaria vector, reducing insecticide-treated bednet efficacy.
- A single mutation in the GSTe2 gene allows tracking of metabolically based insecticide resistance in a major malaria vector
- A survey of insecticide resistance in Helicoverpa armigera in the Indian subcontinent
- AN ALTERNATIVE PRETREATMENT METHOD FOR MITOTIC CHROMOSOME OBSERVATION IN POTATOES
- Comparison of the Effects of Neonicotinoids and Pyrethroids Against Oebalus pugnax (Hemiptera: Pentatomidae) in Rice
- Estimating the effects of tsetse control on livestock productivity--a case study in southwest Ethiopia.
- Evaluation of synthetic pyrethroid insecticides for tungro management
- Exploring mechanisms of multiple insecticide resistance in a population of the malaria vector Anopheles funestus in Benin
- Expression of the cytochrome P450s, CYP6P3 and CYP6M2 are significantly elevated in multiple pyrethroid resistant populations of Anopheles gambiae s.s. from Southern Benin and Nigeria.
- Genome-Wide Transcription and Functional Analyses Reveal Heterogeneous Molecular Mechanisms Driving Pyrethroids Resistance in the Major Malaria Vector Anopheles funestus Across Africa.
- Relationship between kdr L1014F genotypes and phenotypic-resistance to pyrethroids and DDT insecticides in Anopheles gambiae s.l.