subject area of
- Antimicrobial and insecticidal protein isolated from seeds of Clitoria ternatea, a tropical forage legume.
- Efficacy of Oryza sativa husk and Quercus phillyraeoides extracts for the in vitro and in vivo control of fungal rot disease of white yam (Dioscorea rotundata Poir)
- Evaluation of isolates of Trichoderma, Pseudomonas and Bacillus species as treatment for the control of post-harvest fungal rot disease of yam (Dioscorea spp.)
- Evaluation of the grapevine nursery propagation process as a source of Phaeoacremonium spp. and Phaeomoniella chlamydospora and occurrence of trunk disease pathogens in rootstock mother vines in Spain
- First Report of Lasiodiplodia theobromae Associated with Decline of Grapevine Rootstock Mother Plants in Spain
- Identification of levels of resistance to cassava root rot disease (Botryodiplodia theobromae) in African landraces and improved germplasm using in vitro inoculation method