subject area of
- 'Sometimes they fail to keep their faith in us': community health worker perceptions of structural barriers to quality of care and community utilisation of services in Bangladesh.
- Breastfeeding in infancy: identifying the program-relevant issues in Bangladesh
- From Awareness to Adverse Selection: Cardiovascular Disease Risk and Health Insurance Decisions
- Innovative approaches to application of information technology in disease surveillance and prevention in Western Kenya
- It takes a village: An empirical analysis of how husbands, mothers-in-law, health workers, and mothers influence breastfeeding practices in Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Lay knowledge and management of malaria in Baringo county, Kenya
- Planning an integrated agriculture and health program and designing its evaluation: Experience from Western Kenya
- Quality-Adjusted Coverage of Nutrition Interventions Across the Continuum of Care: Insights from Household and Health Facility Data in Bangladesh
- The Importance of Pregnant Mother Participation in Mama SASHA Pregnant and Lactating Clubs in Communities.