subject area of
- Boiling water treatment: A simple, rapid and effective technique for nematode and banana weevil management in banana and plantain (Musa spp.) planting material
- Changes in soil properties and nematode population status under planted and natural fallows in land use systems of southern Cameroon
- Field resistance of transgenic plantain to nematodes has potential for future African food security
- Generation of transgenic plantain (Musa spp.) with resistance to plant pathogenic nematodes
- Host status of twelve commonly cultivated crops in the Cameroon Highlands for the nematode Pratylenchus goodeyi.
- In vitro screening of endophytic Fusarium oxysporum against banana nematode (Helicotylenchus multicinctus)
- Measurement of the field response of Musa genotypes to Radopholus Similis and Helicotylenchus Multicinctus and the implications for nematode resistance breeding
- Non-pathogenic Fusarium oxysporum endophytes provide field control of nematodes, improving yield of banana (Musa sp.)
- Occurrence and pathogenicity of plant-parasitic nematodes on commonly grown banana cultivars in South Africa.
- Path analysis: a novel approach to determine the contribution of nematode damage to East African Highland banana (Musa spp., AAA) yield loss under two crop management practices in Uganda
- Pathogenicity and damage potential of five species of plant-parasitic nematodes on plantain (Musa spp., AAB genome) cv. Agbagba
- Performance of tissue-cultured versus sucker-derived East African highland banana (Musa AAA-EA) under high and low input systems in Uganda.
- Plant parasitic nematodes associated with plantain (Musa spp., AAB-group) in southern Nigeria and their relative importance compared to other biotic constraints
- Quantitative digital imaging of banana growth suppression by plant parasitic nematodes.
- Soil Population of Helicotylenchus multicinctus under Pueraria phaseoloides, Flemingia macrophylla and Natural Bush Fallows and their Effect on Plantain Yield in the Humid Forest Zone of Southern Cameroon