subject area of
- Allanblackia floribunda: a new oil tree crop for Africa: amenability to grafting
- EFFECT OF ROOTSTOCK TYPE, SCION SOURCE AND GRAFTING METHODS ON THE HEALING OF Allanblackia stuhlmannii GRAFTS UNDER TWO NURSERY CONDITIONS
- Early recognition of graft compatibility in Uapaca kirkiana Müell Arg. clones, provenances and species.
- Elimination of Sweet Potato Virus Disease Agents by Meristem Tip Culture
- Evaluation of resistance to cassava mosaic disease in selected African cassava cultivars using combined molecular and greenhouse grafting tools.
- Novel cross linked guar gum-g-poly(acrylate) porous superabsorbent hydrogels: Characterization and swelling behaviour in different environments
- Sink-Source Relations in Cassava: Effects of Reciprocal Grafting on Yield and Leaf Photosynthesis
- Testing different grafting methods for vegetative propagation of baobab (Adansonia digitata L.) in Kenya to assist its domestication and promote cultivation
- Vegetative propagation of Garcinia lucida Vesque (Clusiaceae) using leafy stem cuttings and grafting