subject area of
- Buckwheat Residue Effects on Emergence and Growth of Weeds in Winter-Wheat (Triticum aestivum) Cropping Systems
- Comparative overwintering host range of three Adelphocoris species (Hemiptera: Miridae) in northern China
- Early-season host switching in Adelphocoris spp. (Hemiptera: Miridae) of differing host breadth.
- Effect of Garlic, Echinacea, Organic Green and Vet-Yeast on Survival, Weight Gain, and Bacterial Challenge of Overwintered Nile Tilapia Fry (Orechromis niloticus)
- Evaluation and implications of Andean potato weevil infestation sources for its management in the Andean region.
- Molecular characterisation of Beauveria bassiana isolates obtained from overwintering sites of Sunn Pests (Eurygaster and Aelia species)
- Parasitism of Autumnal Morphs of the Soybean Aphid (Hemiptera: Aphididae) by Binodoxys communis (Hymenoptera: Braconidae) on Buckthorn
- Seasonal Alterations in Host Range and Fidelity in the Polyphagous Mirid Bug, Apolygus lucorum (Heteroptera: Miridae)