subject area of
- Aflatoxin M1 binding by lactic acid bacteria in milk
- Aspergillus flavus growth inhibition by Lactobacillus strains isolated from traditional fermented Kenyan milk and maize products
- Bacterial ecology and rheological parameters of multigrain gluten-free sourdoughs.
- Bio-detoxification of aflatoxin B1 in artificially contaminated maize grains using lactic acid bacteria
- Effect of ensiling treatment on secondary compounds and amino acid profile of tropical forage legumes, and implications for their pig feeding potential
- Effects of solvent retention capacities, pentosan content, and dough rheological properties on sugar snap cookie quality in Chinese soft wheat genotypes
- In-vitro assessment for ensilabillity of Tithonia diversifolia alone or with Pennisetum purpureum using epiphytic lactic acid bacteria strains as inocula
- Potential of lactic acid bacteria in aflatoxin risk mitigation.
- Wet milling comparison of quality protein maize and normal maize.