subject area of
- A molecular diagnostic for identifying central African forest artiodactyls from faecal pellets
- Answering the call! Adapting a traditional hunting practice to monitor duiker populations
- Bushmeat consumption among rural and urban children from Province Orientale, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Daily Activity Patterns and Co-Occurrence of Duikers Revealed by an Intensive Camera Trap Survey across Central African Rainforests.
- Evidence for the local depletion of bay duiker Cephalophus dorsalis, within the Ipassa Man and Biosphere Reserve, north-east Gabon
- Factors influencing duiker dung decay in north-east Gabon: are dung beetles hiding duikers?
- Rumen microbes from African ruminants can degrade Acacia angustissima diamino acids