subject area of
- Awareness of plant-parasitic nematodes, and preferred maize varieties, among smallholder farmers in East and Southern Uganda: implications for assessing nematode resistance breeding needs in African maize.
- Effects of Water Regime On the Distribution of Meloidogyne Graminicola and Other Root-Parasitic Nematodes in a Rice Field Toposequence and Pathogenicity of M. Graminicola On Rice Cultivar Upl R15
- Genetic analysis of resistance to nematodes in inbred maize ( Zea mays L.) and maize hybrids
- Grain Yield and Heterosis of Maize Hybrids under Nematode Infested and Nematicide Treated Conditions
- Pathogenicity of the root-lesion nematode, Pratylenchus zeae, on rice genotypes under different hydro-ecologies in Tanzania
- Response of drought tolerant maize inbreds to water stress under nematode infested conditions