subject area of
- Abundance and diversity of plant-parasitic nematodes associated with watermelon in Nigeria, with focus on Meloidogyne spp.
- Characterisation of Pasteuria Isolated from Heterodera cajani Using Morphology, Pathology and Serology of Endospores
- DnaJ molecules as potential effectors in Meloidogyne arenaria. An unexplored group of proteins in plant parasitic nematodes.
- Global status of nematode problems of groundnut, pigeonpea, chickpea, sorghum and pearl millet, and suggestions for future work.
- Meloidogyne arenaria attacking eggplant in Souss region, Morocco