subject area of
- Environmental Reliance, Climate Exposure, and Vulnerability: A Cross-Section Analysis of Structural and Stochastic Poverty
- Environmental income and rural livelihoods: a global-comparative analysis.
- Quantifying the economic contribution of wild food harvests to rural livelihoods: A global-comparative analysis
- Rural Income and Employment Diversity in India During 1994 and 2005
- The Role of Forest-Related Income in Household Economies and Rural Livelihoods in the Border-Region of Southern China
- The changing climate-migration relationship in China, 1989-2011.
- Top Wealth Shares in Australia 1915–2012