subject area of
- Different plant viruses induce changes in feeding behavior of specialist and generalist aphids on common bean that are likely to enhance virus transmission
- First report of Phakopsora pachyrhizi causing rust on soybean in Malawi.
- Influence of maize row spacing on infestation and damage of intercropped beans by the bean aphid (Aphis fabae Scop.). I. Incidence of aphids
- Influence of maize row spacing on infestation and damage of intercropped beans by the bean aphid (Aphis fabae Scop.). II. Reduction in bean yields
- Interaction between the aphid parasitoid Lysiphlebus testaceipes (Hymenoptera: Aphidiidae) and its hyperparasitoid Syrphophagus africanus (Hymenoptera: Encyrtidae)
- Pest Management in Grain Legumes and Climate Change
- Pest Status of Black Bean Aphid on Common Beansin Agro-Ecological Zones of Western Kenya
- The effect of aphid-resistance in cowpea on infestation and development of Aphis craccivora and the transmission of cowpea aphid-borne mosaic virus
- The importance of colonizing and non-colonizing aphid vectors in the spread of cowpea aphid-borne mosaic virus in cowpea.