subject area of
- A survey of trunk disease pathogens within rootstocks of grapevines in Spain
- Allanblackia floribunda: a new oil tree crop for Africa: amenability to grafting
- Beyond vegetative propagation of indigenous fruit trees: case of Dacryodes edulis (G. Don) H. J. Lam and Allanblackia floribunda Oliv.
- Detection and identification of a group 16SrIII-related phytoplasma associated with coffee crispiness disease in Colombia
- EFFECT OF ROOTSTOCK TYPE, SCION SOURCE AND GRAFTING METHODS ON THE HEALING OF Allanblackia stuhlmannii GRAFTS UNDER TWO NURSERY CONDITIONS
- Evaluation of Diverse Shoot Genotypes on selected Root Genotypes of Common Bean under Soil Water Deficits
- Evaluation of the grapevine nursery propagation process as a source of Phaeoacremonium spp. and Phaeomoniella chlamydospora and occurrence of trunk disease pathogens in rootstock mother vines in Spain
- First Report of Lasiodiplodia theobromae Associated with Decline of Grapevine Rootstock Mother Plants in Spain
- Investigating Source-Sink Relations in Cassava by Reciprocal Grafts
- Pre-treatment with salicylic acid improves plant regeneration after cryopreservation of grapevine (Vitis spp.) by droplet vitrification
- Rain-Fed Plantations Of The Domesticated Ziziphus Mauritiana In The Sahel: Effects Of Varieties And Rootstocks On Yields And Fruit Quality
- Relative mycorrhizal dependency and mycorrhiza-nematode interaction in banana cultivars ( Musa spp.) differing in nematode susceptibility
- Screening sweet potato for source potentials
- Testing different grafting methods for vegetative propagation of baobab (Adansonia digitata L.) in Kenya to assist its domestication and promote cultivation
- The relationship between graft incompatibility and phenols in Uapaca kirkiana Müell Arg.