subject area of
- A paradigm shift in African agricultural research for development: the role of innovation platforms
- An analysis of power dynamics within innovation platforms for natural resource management
- Application of system dynamics and participatory spatial group model building in animal health: A case study of East Coast Fever interventions in Lundazi and Monze districts of Zambia
- Aquaculture innovation system analysis of transition to sustainable intensification in shrimp farming
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation in the land use sector: from complementarity to synergy.
- Contribution of systems thinking and complex adaptive system attributes to sustainable food production: Example from a climate-smart village
- Diagnosis of management of bacterial wilt and late blight in potato in Ethiopia: A systems thinking perspective
- Do participatory scenario exercises promote systems thinking and build consensus
- Identifying hotspots for antibiotic resistance emergence and selection, and elucidating pathways to human exposure: Application of a systems-thinking approach to aquaculture systems
- One Health Economics to confront disease threats.
- Systems thinking: an approach for understanding ‘eco-agri-food systems’
- Understanding Factors Influencing Hydro-climatic Risk and Human Vulnerability: Application of Systems Thinking in the Himalayan Region