subject area of
- Allelic variations and differential expressions detected at QTL loci for salt stress tolerance in wheat
- Characteristics of the BMP7 promoter in Hu sheep
- Comparative transcriptome analysis of aerial and subterranean pods development provides insights into seed abortion in peanut
- Genome-wide cis-regulatory signatures for modulation of agronomic traits as exemplified by drought yield index (DYI) in chickpea.
- The Promoter Signatures in Rice LEA Genes Can Be Used to Build a Co-expressing LEA Gene Network
- The Rice DNA-Binding Protein ZBED Controls Stress Regulators and Maintains Disease Resistance After a Mild Drought.
- Transcriptome-wide sequencing provides insights into geocarpy in peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.).