subject area of
- Abundance and polymorphism of di-, tri-and tetra-nucleotide tandem repeats in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.).
- Haplotype analysis of Viviparous-1 gene in CIMMYT elite bread wheat germplasm
- High occurrence of mitochondrial heteroplasmy in nepalese indigenous sheep (Ovis aries) compared to chinese sheep
- Identification and Mapping of Simple Sequence Repeat Markers from Common Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) Bacterial Artificial Chromosome End Sequences for Genome Characterization and Genetic–Physical Map Integration
- Large-scale analysis of tandem repeat variability in the human genome
- Linkage of two distinct AT-rich minisatellites at multiple loci in the genome of Theileria parva.
- Simple sequence repeats showing 'length preference' have regulatory functions in humans.
- The mitogenome of the brown pod-sucking bug Clavigralla tomentosicollis Stäl (Hemiptera: Coreidae)
- Variable numbers of tandem repeats (VNTRs), heteroplasmy, and sequence variation of the mitochondrial control region in the three-spot Dascyllus, Dascyllus trimaculatus (Perciformes: Pomacentridae)