subject area of
- Biofortified yellow cassava and vitamin A status of Kenyan children: a randomized controlled trial
- Effects of Dose and Duration of Zinc Interventions on Risk Factors for Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Effects of n-3 long-chain PUFA supplementation to lactating mothers and their breastfed children on child growth and morbidity: a 2 × 2 factorial randomized controlled trial in rural Ethiopia.
- Impact of Zinc Supplementation on Morbidity From Diarrhea and Respiratory Infections Among Rural Guatemalan Children
- Maternal and infant vitamin B12 status during infancy predict linear growth at 5 years
- Zinc Supplementation Affects the Activity Patterns of Rural Guatemalan Infants
- Zinc Supplementation Improves the Growth of Stunted Rural Guatemalan Infants