subject area of
- Abscisic acid induces heat tolerance in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) seedlings by facilitated accumulation of osmoprotectants
- Approaches in modulating proline metabolism in plants for salt and drought stress tolerance: Phytohormones, mineral nutrients and transgenics.
- Comparative Analysis of Salinity Responsive Candidate Gene Expression in Selected Sri Lankan Rice Varieties
- Differentially expressed genes between drought-tolerant and drought-sensitive barley genotypes in response to drought stress during the reproductive stage
- Dunaliella salina exopolysaccharides: a promising biostimulant for salt stress tolerance in tomato ( Solanum lycopersicum )
- Ecophysiology and Response of Plants Under High Temperature Stress
- Ecophysiology and Responses of Plants Under Drought
- Exogenous Pi supplementation improved the salt tolerance of maize ( Zea mays L.) by promoting Na + exclusion
- Heat responsive proteome changes reveal molecular mechanisms underlying heat tolerance in chickpea
- Molecular and physiological adaptation to prolonged drought stress in the leaves of two Andean potato genotypes
- Opportunities for improved legume inoculants: Enhanced stress tolerance of rhizobia and benefits to agroecosystems
- Osmolytes resist against harsh osmolarity: Something old something new.
- Physiological and biochemical analyses of novel drought-tolerant maize lines reveal osmoprotectant accumulation at silking stage
- Plant drought stress: effects, mechanisms and management