subject area of
- Chemical- and irradiation-induced mutants of indica rice IR64 for forward and reverse genetics.
- Genetic analysis of phytoene synthase 1 (Psy1) gene function and regulation in common wheat.
- In-depth molecular and phenotypic characterization in a rice insertion line library facilitates gene identification through reverse and forward genetics approaches.
- Mutant Resources for Functional Analysis of the Rice Genome
- The evolution of photoperiod-insensitive flowering in sorghum, a genomic model for panicoid grasses