subject area of
- A global perspective of the richness and evenness of traditional crop-variety diversity maintained by farming communities
- Climate and soil attributes determine plant species turnover in global drylands
- Detecting large-scale diversity patterns in tropical trees: Can we trust commercial forest inventories?
- Effects of land‐use change on community diversity and composition are highly variable among functional groups
- Effects of transformation processes on plant species richness and diversity in homegardens of the Nuba Mountains, Sudan
- Estimation of Plant Diversity at Landscape Level: A Methodological Approach Applied to Three Spanish Rural Areas
- Plant species richness and diversity in urban and peri-urban gardens of Niamey, Niger
- Predicting alpha diversity of African rain forests: models based on climate and satellite‐derived data do not perform better than a purely spatial model
- Soil Bacterial Diversity and Potential Functions Are Regulated by Long-Term Conservation Tillage and Straw Mulching.
- Spatial congruence between carbon and biodiversity across forest landscapes of northern Borneo
- The last natural seasonal forests of Indonesia: Implications for forest management and conservation
- The relationship between satellite-derived indices and species diversity across African savanna ecosystems