subject area of
- Comparative genomics and prediction of conditionally dispensable sequences in legume-infecting Fusarium oxysporum formae speciales facilitates identification of candidate effectors
- Effect of population size on the estimation of QTL: a test using resistance to barley stripe rust.
- Effects of temperature stresses on the resistance of chickpea genotypes and aggressiveness of Didymella rabiei isolates
- First Report of East African Cassava Mosaic Virus-Uganda Infecting the Nile Tulip Tree in Western Kenya
- High temperature effects on Pi54 conferred resistance to Magnaporthe oryzae in two genetic backgrounds of Oryza sativa.
- Identification of an A2 population of Phythophthora andina attacking tree tomato in Peru indicates a risk of sexual reproduction in this pathosystem.
- Incomplete Infection of Secondarily Infected Potato Plants - an Environment Dependent Underestimated Mechanism in Plant Virology.
- International Agricultural Research Tackling the Effects of Global and Climate Changes on Plant Diseases in the Developing World.
- Origin and Utilization of Rust Resistance in Groundnut
- Peanuts that keep aflatoxin at bay: a threshold that matters
- Practical breeding strategies to improve resistance to Septoria tritici blotch of wheat
- Rice responds to endophytic colonization which is independent of the common symbiotic signaling pathway
- Spot blotch disease of wheat: the current status of research on genetics and breeding
- Understanding sheath blight resistance in rice: the road behind and the road ahead
- Use of categorical information and correspondence analysis in plant disease epidmiology.