subject area of
- Agriculture and Nutrition in Bangladesh: Mapping Evidence to Pathways.
- Assessing Weather-Yield Relationships in Rice at Local Scale Using Data Mining Approaches.
- Can Children Catch up from the Consequences of Undernourishment? Evidence from Child Linear Growth, Developmental Epigenetics, and Brain and Neurocognitive Development.
- Ecoinformatics for Integrated Pest Management: Expanding the Applied Insect Ecologist's Tool-Kit
- MILK Symposium review: Milk consumption is associated with better height and weight in rural Nepali children over 60 months of age and better head circumference in children 24 to 60 months of age.
- National Forest Inventory and forest observational studies in Spain: Applications to forest modeling
- Nutrition-sensitive agriculture: What have we learned so far?
- Observations on the Standardization of Field Assessment of Potato Late Blight Severity
- School Feeding and Girls' Enrollment: The Effects of Alternative Implementation Modalities in Low-Income Settings in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- The effects of exposures to mycotoxins on immunity in children: A systematic review.
- The impact of reducing dietary aflatoxin exposure on child linear growth: a cluster randomised controlled trial in Kenya
- The timing of growth faltering has important implications for observational analyses of the underlying determinants of nutrition outcomes.
- Trading off nutrition and education? A panel data analysis of the dissimilar welfare effects of Organic and Fairtrade standards
- Understanding rural household behavior: Beyond Boserup and Becker.
- Water, Sanitation, and Child Health: Evidence From Subnational Panel Data in 59 Countries