subject area of
- A novel sweet potato potyvirus ORF is expressed via polymerase slippage and suppresses RNA silencing
- Analysis of gene content in sweet potato chlorotic stunt virus RNA1 reveals the presence of the p22 RNA silencing suppressor in only a few isolates: implications for viral evolution and synergism
- Assessment of RNAi-induced silencing in banana (Musa spp.)
- Comparative and functional genomics of closteroviruses.
- Deep Sequencing of Virus-Derived Small Interfering RNAs and RNA from Viral Particles Shows Highly Similar Mutational Landscapes of a Plant Virus Population
- Double-Stranded RNA-Mediated Suppression of Trypsin-Like Serine Protease (t-SP) Triggers Over-Expression of Another t-SP Isoform in Helicoverpa armigera
- Evidence of Epigenetic Mechanisms Affecting Carotenoids.
- Impact of down-regulation of starch branching enzyme IIb in rice by artificial microRNA- and hairpin RNA-mediated RNA silencing
- Plant viruses against RNA silencing-based defenses: Strategies and solutions
- RNA interference: a promising biopesticide strategy against the African Sweetpotato Weevil Cylas brunneus
- Synergistic interactions of begomoviruses with Sweet potato chlorotic stunt virus (genus Crinivirus) in sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas L.)
- S‐acylation mediates Mungbean yellow mosaic virus AC4 localization to the plasma membrane and in turns gene silencing suppression
- Transcriptome analysis and systemic RNAi response in the African sweetpotato weevil (Cylas puncticollis, Coleoptera, Brentidae
- Viroids, the simplest RNA replicons: How they manipulate their hosts for being propagated and how their hosts react for containing the infection
- siRNA Deep Sequencing and Assembly: Piecing Together Viral Infections