subject area of
- Do Nodule Phosphatase and Phytase Link with the Phosphorus Use Efficiency for N2-Dependent Growth in Phaseolus vulgaris ?
- Localisation of Acid Phosphatase Activity on the Surface of Bloodstream Forms ofTrypanosoma congolense
- Low-P tolerance by maize (Zea mays L.) genotypes: Significance of root growth, and organic acids and acid phosphatase root exudation
- Secretion of phytase from the roots of several plant species under phosphorus-deficient conditions
- Serum enzyme levels and influencing factors in three indigenous Ethiopian sheep breeds
- Serum enzymes levels and influencing factors in three indigenous Ethiopian goat breeds