subject area of
- Algal cultivation for biofuel production
- Bioremediation of lignosulphonates by lignin-degrading basidiomycetous fungi.
- Bioturbation effects on bioaccumulation of cadmium in the wetland plant Typha latifolia: A nature-based experiment.
- Cultivation of Sweet Sorghum on Heavy Metal-Contaminated Soils by Phytoremediation Approach for Production of bioethanol
- Driving forces for sodium removal during phytoremediation of calcareous sodic and saline-sodic soils: a review
- EDTA-assisted Pb phytoextraction
- Laccases as versatile enzymes: From industrial uses to novel applications
- Vegetative bioremediation of sodic and saline-sodic soils for productivity enhancement and environment conservation