subject area of
- A refined method for theory-based evaluation of the societal impacts of research.
- Boundary work for sustainable development: Natural resource management at the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR).
- Collective and individual interdisciplinarity in a sustainability research group: A social network analysis
- Discourses mapped by Q-method show governance constraints motivate landscape approaches in Indonesia.
- Feedbacks as a bridging concept for advancing transdisciplinary sustainability research
- Global Desertification: Building a Science for Dryland Development
- Global drivers of food system (un)sustainability: A multi-country correlation analysis
- Integrated Risk Assessment for the Blue Economy
- Linking international agricultural research knowledge with action for sustainable development
- The landscape of leadership in environmental governance: A case study from Solomon Islands
- Toward a General Theory of Boundary Work: Insights from the CGIAR's Natural Resource Management Programs
- Transforming knowledge systems for life on earth: visions of future systems and how to get there.