subject area of
- A global analysis of the comparability of winter chill models for fruit and nut trees.
- Allometric Equation for Pinang (Areca catechu) Biomass and C Stocks
- Climate change impacts on winter chill for temperate fruit and nut production: A review
- Coping with the upheavals of globalization in the shea value chain: the maintenance and relevance of upstream shea nut supply chain organization in western Burkina Faso.
- Damage to Brazil nut trees (Bertholletia excelsa) during selective timber harvesting in Northern Bolivia
- Domestication of Irvingia gabonensis: 3. Phenotypic variation of fruits and kernels in a Nigerian village
- Domestication of Irvingia gabonensis: 4. Tree-to-tree variation in food-thickening properties and in fat and protein contents of dika nut
- Evaluation of nutritional and functional properties of plantain (Musa paradisiaca L.) and tigernut (Cyperus esculentus L.) flour blends for food formulations
- Nut Production in Bertholletia excelsa across a Logged Forest Mosaic: Implications for Multiple Forest Use
- Nutrient management and submergence-tolerant varieties antecedently enhances the productivity and profitability of rice in flood-prone regions
- Oecophylla longinoda (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) Lead to Increased Cashew Kernel Size and Kernel Quality.
- Reducing losses inflicted by insect pests on cashew, using weaver ants as a biological control agent
- Revisiting the ‘cornerstone of Amazonian conservation’: a socioecological assessment of Brazil nut exploitation