subject area of
- A partial-complementary adapter for an improved and simplified ligation-mediated suppression PCR technique
- Construction of a BAC contig containing the xa5 locus in rice
- Construction of a bacterial artificial chromosome (BAC) library and identification of overlapping BAC clones with chromosome 4-specific RFLP markers in rice
- Construction of the Primary Physical Map of Rice Chromosome 12
- Efficient Amplification of Insert End Sequences from Bacterial Artificial Chromosome Clones by Thermal Asymmetric Interlaced PCR
- Molecular characterization of the Puroindoline a-D1b allele and development of an STS marker in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.)
- Tagging genes for blast resistance in rice via linkage to RFLP markers.
- The genome of cultivated sweet potato contains Agrobacterium T-DNAs with expressed genes: An example of a naturally transgenic food crop
- Unusual genomic features of a badnavirus infecting mulberry.