subject area of
- Exploring the Microbiota of East African Indigenous Leafy Greens for Plant Growth, Health, and Resilience
- Factors influencing the germination of pathogenic and weakly pathogenic isolates of Colletotrichum gloeosporiodes on leaf surfaces of Stylosanthes guianensis
- In vitro inhibition of Colletotrichum gloeosporioides and other phytopathogenic fungi by an Amazonian isolate of Bacillus subtilis and its cell-free culture filtrate
- Management of late leaf spot of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) with chlorothalonil‐tolerant isolates of Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Metaproteogenomic analysis of microbial communities in the phyllosphere and rhizosphere of rice
- Phylloplane bacteria increase seedling emergence, growth and yield of field-grown groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.).