subject area of
- Behavioural response of alate Aphis craccivora Koch (Homoptera: Aphididae) to volatiles from different cowpea cultivars
- Effect of Binodoxys communis parasitism on flight behavior of the soybean aphid, Aphis glycines
- Influence of maize row spacing on infestation and damage of intercropped beans by the bean aphid (Aphis fabae Scop.). I. Incidence of aphids
- Mineral analysis reveals extreme manganese concentrations in wild harvested and commercially available edible termites.
- Myzus persicae (Sulzer) in diffuse light and dark rustic storages and resultant PLRV transmission