subject area of
- Chloroplast microsatellites reveal colonization and metapopulation dynamics in the Canary Island pine.
- Complex population genetic structure in the endemic Canary Island pine revealed using chloroplast microsatellite markers.
- Does Community-Based Forest Management in Indonesia Devolve Social Justice or Social Costs?
- El pino canario ( Pinus canariensis ), una especie singular
- Evolutionary dynamics and biogeography of Musaceae reveal a correlation between the diversification of the banana family and the geological and climatic history of Southeast Asia
- Farmers’ selection of quality traits in cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) landraces from Vanuatu
- Mainstreaming adaptation in developing countries: The case of the Philippines
- Understanding intra and inter-archipelago population genetic patterns within a recently evolved insular endemic lineage
- Use of decayed wood for funerary practices: Archaeobotanical analysis of funerary wooden artefacts from Prehispanic (ca. 400–1500 CE) Gran Canaria (Canary Islands, Spain)