subject area of
- A Spatial Econometric Approach to Designing and Rating Scalable Index Insurance in the Presence of Missing Data
- A cultivated planet in 2010: 2. the global gridded agriculturalproduction maps
- A geospatial database of drought occurrence in inland valleys in Mali, Burkina Faso and Nigeria.
- CELL5M: A geospatial database of agricultural indicators for Africa South of the Sahara
- Geospatial analysis and decision support for health services planning in Uganda
- Mapping of groundwater potential zones across Ghana using remote sensing, geographic information systems, and spatial modeling.
- Reducing a spatial database to its effective dimensionality for logistic-regression analysis of incidence of livestock disease
- RiceAtlas, a spatial database of global rice calendars and production.
- Spatial Data Quality Control for the Coral Triangle Atlas
- Spatial analysis to support geographic targeting of genotypes to environments.
- The Coral Triangle Atlas: an integrated online spatial database system for improving coral reef management.