subject area of
- A New Virus on Maize in Nigeria: Maize Mild Mottle Virus.
- Characterization and Construction of Functional cDNA Clones of Pariacoto Virus, the First Alphanodavirus Isolated outside Australasia
- Characterization of a Syrian Chickpea chlorotic stunt virus strain and production of polyclonal antibodies for its detection
- Characterization of cassava vein mosaic virus: a distinct plant pararetrovirus.
- Identification and sequence analysis of Potato yellow vein virus capsid protein minor gene
- NE-11 represents a new strain variant class of Potato virus Y.
- Nucleotide sequence of capsid protein gene of rice tungro bacilliform virus.
- The coat protein of Indian peanut clump virus: relationships with other furoviruses and with barley stripe mosaic virus.