subject area of
- Catch Trend and Stock Assessment of Hilsa Tenualosa ilisha Using Digital Image Measured Length‐Frequency Data
- Catch and effort trends in Myanmar’s offshore fleets operating out of Myeik - 2009–2018
- Changes in the biomass of chambo in the southeast arm of Lake Malawi: A stock assessment of Oreochromis spp.
- Demographic variation in the New Zealand abalone Haliotis iris
- Multivariate morphometric variability in sardine, Amblygaster clupeoides (Bleeker, 1849), from the Bay of Bengal coast, Bangladesh
- Population parameters and exploitation rate of demersal fishes in Brunei Darussalam (1989–1990)
- Proxies for estimation of relative fishing mortality when biomass is unknown