subject area of
- Chickpea Hybridization Using In Vitro Techniques
- Detection of Burkholderia in the seeds of Psychotria punctata (Rubiaceae) ─ Microscopic evidence for vertical transmission in the leaf nodule symbiosis
- Expression of stylar incompatibility in the Andean clonal tuber crop oca (Oxalis tuberosa Mol., Oxalidaceae)
- High temperature-induced sterility in indica rices at flowering
- Mapping QTLs influencing rice floral morphology using recombinant inbred lines derived from a cross between Oryza sativa L. and Oryza rufipogon Griff
- Metabolic and transcriptomic signatures of rice floral organs reveal sugar starvation as a factor in reproductive failure under heat and drought stress.
- Quantifying pearl millet response to high temperature stress: thresholds, sensitive stages, genetic variability and relative sensitivity of pollen and pistil.
- Reproductive biology in cassava: stigma receptivity and pollen tube growth
- Sugar Starvation of Rice Anthers is a Factor in Reproductive Failure under Heat and Drought Stress, as shown by Metabolite and Transcript Profiling